Following the successful outcome of the Voluntary Tender Offer promoted by NAF2 S.p.A., ASTM is a private company. ASTM Ordinary Shares have been delisted from the MTA as from 4 June 2021.
The Company is committed to maintaining accurate, timely and transparent communication with all stakeholders on strategic decisions, objectives and financial results. This section contains all the documentation necessary for an appropriate financial communication, also in compliance with market regulations, including the Share price history.
Following the delisting of its Shares from the MTA, ASTM has designated Italy as Home Member State pursuant to Directive 2004/109/EC and related implementing rules, for the purposes therein specified. Moreover, pursuant to Article 82-ter of the Issuers’ Regulation, ASTM does not intend to continue to publish on a voluntary basis periodic interim financial information in addition to the Annual and the Half-Year Financial Reports.
The main objectives of the Transaction are:
– establishing a listed industrial holding which, operating as a “One Company” listed on the stock market, with specific capabilities in motorways’ concessions, in construction, in engineering and in technological innovation;
– shortening the chain of control with respect to operating companies, according to national and international standard practice and the market expectations, to simplify the structure of the group, with positive effects on the access to cash flows and consequently to the capital market;
– creating a new industrial group able to grow in an efficient and competitive manner on domestic and foreign markets, including by resorting to the market through capital strengthening transac-tions in the light of the new strategic plan to be submitted to the Board of Directors following the Merger;
– promoting the creation of a listed issuer that, for its size and liquidity, may become one of the major companies in the Italian stock market;
– streamlining the company structure and consequently cutting down holding costs and further strengthening the industrial synergies and improving operating results.